What are the key considerations when choosing to adopt agile methods in a government context?
This whitepaper by Zen Ex Machina is aimed at government senior executives and managers. It examines the benefits of adoption of Scrum to both initiate new projects and rescued stalled ones within a government context.
In this whitepaper, Zen Ex Machina articulates:
- The ANAO’s factors in planning and approving projects as they relate to using Scrum.
- Why projects using Waterfall are more likely to fail than Agile projects.
- The benefits/outcomes can be realised through adopting Scrum.
- How Scrum aligns with Prince2 requirements.
- How Scrum’s key processes can increase transparency and reduce risk.
- Impediments to adopting Scrum.
Importantly, this whitepaper articulates how to get started with Scrum, including planning, governance and building requirements.
If you work in government, you can receive your copy of the whitepaper by completing the the following details: